Well, thanks to the diligence and dedication of our Dev Team, we did more than just catch up!
Xodo 2.0.5 is our most dynamic and versatile offering yet for Windows devices, showcasing a host of new premium PDF viewing, editing, and annotation features.
You can now convert images, create blank documents, and scan photos directly from Xodo. We also upgraded the reading experience with new page view modes, rotation capabilities, and a thumbnail viewer that can be used to delete and reorder pages. Finally, we improved stylus support and added other features to make annotating faster and more intuitive.
New Features in Xodo 2.0.5 – Windows Devices
Convert & Create
- Scan images to PDF directly from Xodo | Take a picture using Xodo, instantly convert it to PDF, then mark it up or file and organize (image editing and OCR functions not included)
- Convert images on your device to PDF | Convert image files from OneDrive or from local storage to PDF and use Xodo to view/annotate pictures on the go (includes .tiff, .tif, .jpg, .jpeg, .jxr, .gif, .png)
- Make a blank PDF from scratch | Use Xodo to create fresh, unmarked PDF documents and turn your app into an image-rich notepad
View & Annotate
- Two-page layouts | View two pages at the same time in landscape orientation (options include facing and cover-facing)
- Rotate pages | You can now rotate all pages in a document
- Thumbnail viewer | Thumbnail page display mode makes navigation even easier and allows you to delete and reorder pages on the fly
- Improved stylus support | Enjoy a more dynamic and responsive experience when using a stylus
- Two-finger scrolling | Annotate with one finger and scroll with two fingers for easy continuous editing
- Resize text markups | Simply hold and drag the cursor handles to expand or collapse highlights, underlines, and strikethroughs at any time, even long after the annotation was made
- Numerous small improvements and fixes to correct minor bugs and crashes
There are more improvements coming up soon. In the meantime, if you can think of ways to make Xodo even better, we’d love to hear from you. Visit our Uservoice forum to vote for your favorite suggestions or add your own, or join Xodo on Twitter, Google+, or Facebook and drop us a line!
Xodo is the ultimate cross-platform PDF viewer and annotator.
Xodo | Transforming how the world works with PDFs