Thanks to you, the ultimate free PDF app just got even better!
Our vision at Xodo is to reimagine the way the world works with documents, but that would be impossible without input from the people who use our technology on a regular basis. In the three short months since Xodo first launched, we’ve received a lot of important feedback from users around the world – thank you all for your contributions! We hope you enjoy Xodo 1.5.
- 5 new highlighter colors: red, orange, green, blue, and grey
- Documents now open on the last page previously visited by default
- HD monitor support enabled for Windows devices
- Printing enabled for all devices (iOS, Android, Windows)
- iOS 7.1 – Transparent fill issue fixed
- Older iOS (incl. iPod, iPad2, iPad Mini, iPhone 4/4S) – Annotations are now fully functional, including the selection box, resize, delete, and color selection features
More to come
We’ve been very pleased with Xodo’s quiet success since February, but this is just the beginning. There are many exciting new features coming soon, including a groundbreaking service that could revolutionize how people work together on documents. Stay tuned for this news by joining us on Twitter or following our blog.
Which Xodo feature do you use the most? Which do you use the least? Share your thoughts on Twitter or in the comments below.
Xodo is the ultimate cross-platform PDF viewer and annotator.
Xodo | Transforming how the world works with PDFs